| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Porto-Alegre in February is fairly hot at 24.7 °C (76.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly parched with some rain. Circa 108.6mm (4.3in) of water is transfered during an average of 9 days.
- In February the skies in Porto-Alegre are fine having on balance a measurable 6:54 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:49 long and the longest day is 13:32 long with an average length of 13:12.
- There are approximately 6:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto-Alegre February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Porto-Alegre, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto-Alegre: