| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Porto-Alegre in September is very mild at 16.8 °C (62.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.1 °C (55.6 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in September is far from dry with rain at times. Some 139.5mm (5.5in) of fluid is deposited across an average of 10 days.
- The skies in Porto-Alegre are slightly fair having an average of a mediocre 4:50 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:31 long and the longest day is 12:25 long with an average length of 11:58.
- There are approximately 6:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto-Alegre September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Porto-Alegre, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto-Alegre: