| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Porto-Alegre in October is somewhat warm at 19.2 °C (66.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.4 °C (75.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In October the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly dry with rain at times. Circa 114.3mm (4.5in) of H2O is dropped across an average of 10 days.
- The blue above Porto-Alegre is fine with on average a detectable 6:42 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 13:19 long with an average length of 12:53.
- There are approximately 6:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto-Alegre October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Porto-Alegre, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto-Alegre: