| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Porto-Alegre in November is really warm at 21.3 °C (70.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.7 °C (80.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In November the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly parched with intermittent rain. Circa 104.2mm (4.1in) of fluid is discharged across an average of 8 days.
- The heavens above Porto-Alegre are slightly sunny with on balance a pleasing 7:56 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:20 long and the longest day is 13:55 long with an average length of 13:40.
- There are approximately 5:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto-Alegre November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Porto-Alegre, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto-Alegre: