| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Porto-Alegre in May is very mild at 16.8 °C (62.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in May is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid with some rain. Circa 94.6mm (3.7in) of fluid descends during an average of 9 days.
- The blue above Porto-Alegre is fair having on balance an unexceptional 5:36 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:21 long and the longest day is 10:58 long with an average length of 10:38.
- There are approximately 4:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto-Alegre May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Porto-Alegre, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto-Alegre: