| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Porto-Alegre in July is mild at 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.7 °C (51.3 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly dry with some rain. Some 121.7mm (4.8in) of water is deposited across an average of 9 days.
- In July the blue above Porto-Alegre is slightly fair having on balance an unexceptional 5:19 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:14 long and the longest day is 10:40 long with an average length of 10:25.
- There are approximately 4:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto-Alegre July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Porto-Alegre, Brazil
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto-Alegre: