| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Porto-Alegre in January is fairly hot at 24.6 °C (76.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.2 °C (86.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly parched with intermittent rain. Circa 100.1mm (3.9in) of water accrues during an average of 8 days.
- In January the skies in Porto-Alegre are moderately sunny having on balance a respectable 8:25 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:34 long and the longest day is 14:02 long with an average length of 13:50.
- There are approximately 5:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 38.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto-Alegre January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Porto-Alegre, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto-Alegre: