| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Porto-Alegre in December is fairly hot at 23.2 °C (73.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.9 °C (66 °F).
- In December the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in December is not exactly parched with sporadic rain. Circa 101.2mm (4in) of fluid is released across on average 7 days.
- The heavens above Porto-Alegre are sunny with on balance a sizable 9:05 of splendid sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:56 long and the longest day is 14:04 long with an average length of 14:02.
- There are approximately 4:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto-Alegre December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Porto-Alegre, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto-Alegre: