| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Porto-Alegre in August is very mild at 15.3 °C (59.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.4 °C (68.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in August is very faintly moist with rain now and again. Some 140mm (5.5in) of fluid is dumped across an average of 11 days.
- The skies in Porto-Alegre are fair having an average of a moderate 5:48 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:41 long and the longest day is 11:30 long with an average length of 11:04.
- There are approximately 5:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto-Alegre August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Porto-Alegre, Brazil
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto-Alegre: