| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Porto-Alegre in April is warm at 20.1 °C (68.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.2 °C (77.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.3 °C (61.3 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in April is dryish with some rain. Just 86.1mm (3.4in) of liquid is transfered during an average of 9 days.
- The blue above Porto-Alegre is reasonably fine having on average a moderate 6:11 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:59 long and the longest day is 11:50 long with an average length of 11:24.
- There are approximately 5:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55% of daylight hours and cloudy 45% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto-Alegre April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Porto-Alegre, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto-Alegre: